2014年12月12日星期五

a testimony given by a USA PID patient

Heres my testimony sorry for the delay.

     Hi, my name is cindy, 24, I suffered pid with all its symtoms for a whole year without knowing it was pid. I visited like 10 different doctors in a year, having tests done all with the same results, "everything looks good, u r completely healthy, its all in your mind", thing that wasnt true. How could I be healthy , I asked myself, if I was suffering a horrible pain on my pelvis, it was like neils inside me, a burning sensation when a pee and a lots of vaginal discharge I couldnt even work nor have  sex or nothing of physical activity  cuz of all those symtoms, unntil one day I went online looking for people with the same symtoms as me, and u found some testimonies about fuyan pill I didnt wanna buy it at first cuz of the price and I didnt really know if it was gonna work, but I decided to do so I bought the 3 month treatment and in the first month of the treatment I started feeling way better almost all my symptoms were gone and as I finished the whole treatment my life came back to normal. Im so glad I decided to buy fuyan pill.and I really recommend it for women who are suffering symptoms like mine. 

没有评论:

发表评论